You are leaving a site owned by Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. Please note that the privacy practices of your new destination may differ from our standards. Continue?
(The link will open in a new tab)
Speed Duel GX: Midterm Paradox
|Product Type||Collector’s Set|
|Official Tournament Store Launch Date||10/05/2022|
|Konami Tournament Legal Date||10/07/2022|
|MSRP||$15.99 per box|
Get your game on at Duelist Academy with the Speed Duel GX: Duel Academy Box!
In the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX animated series, Dr. Crowler hired the Paradox Brothers to teach Jaden Yuki and Syrus Truesdale a lesson! Now you can step into the shoes of the Slifer Red students – or their opponents – in Speed Duel GX: Midterm Paradox Mini Box!
Speed Duel GX: Midterm Paradox Mini Box expands on the Speed Duel GX: Duel Academy Box introducing even more cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX animated series that are new to Speed Duel! Speed Duel GX: Midterm Paradox is a 100-card static set that contains 4 complete Speed Duel Decks ready-to-play out of the box! Here is just some of what you can expect.
- Pre-built Decks for Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, and the Paradox Brothers!
- Brand-new Skill Cards for iconic Yu-Gi-Oh! GX characters!
- Explore new strategies with additional cards and upgrade the Speed Duel Decks you already own!
- Discover Secret Rare variants of popular GX-era cards!
- Play with it on its own, or as a perfect complement to the Speed Duel GX: Duel Academy Box
Each Speed Duel GX: Midterm Paradox Mini Box contains:
100 Common Cards
12 Skill Cards
4 (of 12) Secret Rares
1 Two-Player Jaden Yuki & Syrus Truesdale Deluxe Game Mat
To use a card in Speed Duel it must have the Speed Duel Symbol on the card, cards without the Symbol are not legal, but Speed Duel cards can be used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Skill Cards may only be used in Speed Duel.
*Name and contents subject to change